Every marketer looking to make progress, constantly trying to improve at what you do and sharpen skills in their line of work and this could be possible by investing time on reading blogs. This is the one of the best way to stay on top of current events, b2b marketing trends, technologies evolving around us, other most happening b2b marketing methodologies and learning from the best in the business to see what you can steal.
Google search is the best way to start your search for best marketing and sales blogs, but sometimes there are so many, it can be hard to locate the actual posts.
Don't worry we know it's HARD but, we're here to help. We have combed online research and approached top sales professionals about their favourites and every marketer would love to read.
The result: a list of 11 Must Follow Blogs for B2B Sales Experts below:
- Knowledge Tree Twitter: @knowledgetree
- The Bridge Group Twitter: @bridgegroupinc
- Tech Crunch Twitter: @TechCrunch
- The Sales Blog Twitter: @iannarino
- Sirius Decisions Twitter: @siriusdecisions
- Anthony Cole Training Group Twitter: @ACTG
- Hubspot Twitter: @HubSpot
- Biznology Twitter: @biznology
- Marketo Twitter: @marketo
- Kissmetrics Twitter: @Kissmetrics
- Pardot Twitter: @Pardot
We are sure; there are many other amazing sales bloggers out there – please suggest an addition in the comments below.
Techno Data Group is b2b marketing firm in Wilmington, Delaware focusing on business success. We can help you targeting key accounts using real time verified data; we can identify your buying personas, analyze your existing database and fill in the missing information.
We work with some of the world's leading brands and Fortune 500 companies. We are proud to say that we are their preferred database partners.